Tuesday, May 4, 2010

RESULTS - DAY 4
It is day four on Liqua Vie and I feel amazing! My body and brain actually want to get out of bed in the morning. (early morning - like 6:30 a.m.) This is huge considering my twins are off track and I usually sleep till 10 or 11!!! I have noticed that I don't have much of an appetite - especially for the sweet treats. ( made banana cookies today and didn't even want one!) When I do get hungry only the healthy stuff sounds good like fruits and veggies.

In the afternoon around 2:30 or 3:00 I don't even seem to yawn - let alone want a nap. This is a biggy - as you may have noticed in the video I seem to get a little groggy and want a nap so bad I could cry. The second day I was a little tired so I mixed up another packet that afternoon and it did the trick.

I don't seem to run around in circles all day anymore - I feel focused and excited for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment